Five Facts About Me:
1. I was born in Twin Peaks, California. No, not that Twin Peaks. It’s a different one. But we were visited by Entertainment Tonight’s own Mary Hart when that show premiered.
2. I grew up a ballerina, but I was obsessed with the Tony awards and MGM musicals. With videos, I taught myself “Gotta Dance” and “Who’s Got The Pain…?” in my living room. I am EXPERT at learning choreography off a TV, and I have since discovered that is a USELESS SKILL.
3. My husband’s name is Colin, and we have a cat named Pigeon. She has a genetic anomaly purr that sounds like a Pigeon’s coo. Also, she’s a rescue, so she’s street. This photo is Pigeon appreciating Kelly Bishop.
4. The first musical I ever performed in was Brigadoon. As a result, I’m inordinately protective of that show. Don’t tell me that you don’t like it. Omit that fact from conversations with me.
5. I like Doris Day more than I like Janis Paige. CONTROVERSIAL.